Pages

10.05.2011

:)

Helloooooooo
Sorry for being a bad blogger these days but lately I am either (a) too preoccupied with school assignments or (b) have some time to blog but have absolutely nothing to blog about
Anyway I still dont have anything to blog about so I guess I'll just keep youuuuuu updated on what's currently going on in myyyyyy life


Well lets see..
- I got 35 out of 100 on theology test yesterday ( definitely not a great thing to start with)
- On a lighter note, I got 85 on communication visual design and 78 on illustration 
- But I got 55 on civics
- I looove frosty ice cream from wendys, it's super yummy and the best part is... it's dirt cheap terimakasih kepada olin yang telah meracuni diriku dengan eskrim tigaribu
- Cant get enough of crispy mushroom sold near lovi's neighbourhood
- Cant get enough of eskrim om
- Me and my friends keep postponing our plan to attend student fellowship for theology assignment
- Lately I find it easier to get up in the morning, back then i would be as mad as an ogre if I have to get up early, especially for class, I still got sleepy eyes during lectures though
- I laugh way too much in class
- Uni is not that scary anymore
- I left my old group of friends (BEST DECISION I'VE EVER MADE, EVER!)
- My love for fashion is getting out of control, just browsing through lookbook.nu makes me smile from ear to ear, especially when I find particular outfits that I adore
- I now drive myself to uni since I'm not that afraid to park anymore
- I sometimes doubt my conscience
- I miss spending time with my high school friends and I hate the fact that most of them are overseas since it makes it much more difficult to meet up
- I need to limit my spending or else I'm going bankrupt soon 
- I feel greatly blessed and I'm grateful for that
- I get the opportunity to develop deeper level of friendship with some people that it totally changes my perspective about them
- I wanna learn how to play guitar
- I used to think that it is totally impossible to have genuine friendship in university, since everyone seems so guarded and individualistic, but thank God I was eventually proven wrong
- I havent go watch movies in the longest time ever! Last movie that I watched was Kung Fu Panda and it successfully got me weeping


I think that's all I can think on top of my head right now, hopefully someone out there will find it interesting 


CAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment