Pages

4.05.2014

Well hello

Well well it's been quite a while since the last time I pay a visit to this place that I consider my humble abode on this massive world of internet. Please excuse me while clean up all the dust and spider web that have been accumulating in the corner.

Well then you must be wondering.. what brings me here? What on earth could possibly be so compelling that it actually moves me to make a post about it?

Well since you've asked, the answer is..... How I Met Your Mother Finale.

So I already watched it yesterday, it went down pretty much like this:
It was rather a peaceful afternoon, then I decided to take a break from doing my thesis and look for something to watch. Something preferably fun to cool my brain off. And then it crossed my mind... I HAVEN'T SEE HIMYM'S FINALE YET! So off to tubeplus I went with the expectation of having a laugh, possibly picking up a few life lessons here and there, you know, it's just another HIMYM episode after all.

But no.

IT. WASN'T. JUST. ANOTHER. EPISODE.

IT WAS THE LAST ONE.

IT WAS SOOOO GOOD.

SO GOOD TO THE POINT I WAS BAWLING MY EYES OUT BY THE TIME I FINISHED WATCHING IT.

So to whoever is reading this right now, if you haven't see it I will do you a favor by not spoiling anything so you better go watch it right now. It is seriously THAT good.

By the way I watched it again shortly after I finished it,
and I cried again.

Yes, THAT good.

Or maybe it's just me hahaha having watch the show since high school and witness how the plot unraveled beautifully as it captured the unpredictability of life, I should expect a few tears coming out as I watch the last episode, but I didn't. So there you go.

Watch it and see for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment