Pages

11.25.2011

Breaking Dawn part 1!

After major disappointment towards new moon and eclipse.. FINALLY Breaking Dawn brings something worth watching to the table. Mark my words, it is obviously not the best movie ever but Breaking Dawn is surely miles ahead compared to its previous installments. Here are some of my favourite parts of the movie:

- The wedding, it's just.. pretty and the moment Flightless Bird American Mouth was played on the background, I was like, LOOOOOOVEEE <3

- When Bella awkwardly poses in lingerie and intentionally laying on bed in a seductive manner beside Edward. Also how they spent some quality time playing chess against each other is just sooooo sweet and sincere

- The moment Edward saw Bella, when all that's left of her was just flesh and bone really broke my heart :"(

- The moment Edward heard the baby's thoughts and how happy Bella's face when he shared it with her is just very endearing

- The flashbacks when Bella was transforming into a vampire was AH-MAZINGGG, they used lots of scenes from Twilight which is totally icing on the cake.

So Breaking Dawn definitely exceeds my expectation which is a good thing, but considering how bad New Moon and Eclipse was, I didn't set the bar too high on this one on the first place, which is... not a good thing. But I'm happily surprised though, New Moon and Eclipse made me neither team Edward nor Jacob, but after Breaking Dawn I think I'm slowly creepin back to team Edward wohooo

No comments:

Post a Comment