Pages

12.04.2011

Things That I like

Despite having finals starting tomorrow, I feel rather calm and... happy. Which is weird, I should be a ball of nervous wreck right about now, hmm maybe due to the fact that most of my finals are take home, so since I'm a design student, for finals we were given instructions a few weeks prior about all crap that we have to make and then during calm period, which is a week off right before finals, we would tackle them one by one. Sooo I've done mine, all of them, and I am surprisingly pleasant with the end results, except the one for computer graphic class. That one sucked and I will definitely start that one over. 

So since a few days ago while looking for inspiration all over the internet, I found some nice pictures of things that I love and I thought "hey it deserves a post on my blog" so here we go.





- Chandelier
I used to think they're just okay, but right now I love them. Chandeliers are just super pretty.

- Lace
Lace has never been my cup of tea, it really came as a surprise when I realize how pretty they actually are, especially on clothes.

- Christmas
Now tell me, who doesn't love Christmas? It's that time of a year where happiness seems to be everywhere.

- Bokeh
I just found them mesmerizing.

- Peterpan collar
Makes everything a gazillion times prettier.

 
- Anything sheer and delicate
I think the picture is pretty self-explanatory don't you think?


- Neutral shades
I used to think that I would never wear something flesh tone because it looks stupid, but you know what they say, "Never saayyy never"

-Bows
I didn't realize that i like bows until one day I looked through my clothes and realize that I have quite a lot of tops with bows attached on them.

-Kaya Scodelario
She played Effy on Skins and I loooove her both on and off screen. Her look is just very strikingly beautiful.

- Coco Rocha
She's one kick ass model and I just adore her down to earth and crazy personality.


Well it's 9:41 PM alreadyyyyyy and my room's a total mess so I'm gonna stop right here. BYE. Geez blogging always makes time seem to fly way way waaay faster :s

No comments:

Post a Comment