Pages

12.11.2011

HOLA HOLIDAY

Finally! It's HOLIDAAAYYYYY WOHOOOO! Not much happened today but yesterday was amazingggggg. So yesterday I went out with doraaaaa, she picked me up at 11 and then we went to pv to watch Arthur Christmas but the cinema hasn't opened yet so I was like "Let's go to Puri" and then off we go. Unfortunately there was no Arthur Christmas at puri XXI so we watched Tintin instead. It was pretty entertaining. After that we're off to dm mall where I FINALLY found affordable-but-decent-material santa hattt aaaaaaa super happy! Both of us got the same oneee and then we're off again to eat bakmi abang abanggg nyahahhaha. Theennn we wandered around for quite a while before the day ended and I came back home. And she got me early birthday present! Spongebob pencil case, Spongebob contact lens case, a christmas song cd and my favourite song cd that she burned herself, all wrapped up in a Spongebob shopping bag. Oh my gosh the cds are the cutest thing everr since the front and back cover are DIY, she wrote and decorated them herself so it was very thoughtful of her. THANKYOUUUUUUU DORAAA :*

No comments:

Post a Comment