Pages

12.21.2011

19th Birthday

Sooo last Thursday was my 19th birthdayyy. I initially didn't have any plans, and even if I did, going to Karawaci will NOT be included in any of them, but theeennn my friends wanted to go to eskrim om and as a very very very nice friend I have to come along. So we all agreed to go on Thursday. Well, eskrim om on my birthday it is! Yay! Each of us got 2 flavours, I went for straaa...ciella? I don't quite remember, and the other one was something... cream. He should give his ice creams simpler names for sure.  Anyway after that, off we went to Summarecon Mall Serpong or SMS for short. After wandered around for a bit, we decided to have a dinner at Olive House. I ordered carbonara, a very creamy carbonara it was. Nom nom nom.



Then after we've all finished our food. My friend Ellyn went to the toilet, but I had no idea that she was actually getting a bithday cake. She had such a pokerface and that performance deserves an Oscar, really. 




I just noticed that abang2 in the background was posing for the camera -_- 

Thank youuuuu Ellyn and Jo Nggg. I thought nothing can beat my 18th birthday last year, but I was proven wrong! And did I mention that my dad got me a guitar as birthday present? I've ask for it for quite a while and finally got it last week. Thankyou papaaaaa.

And out of boredom I finally log in to my tumblr account which I made long time ago but never used since I don't really get the hang of it. Then after staring at it for a while,  I finally realized that there is this tiny box on the right side with a box which contain a picture of a magnifier on its right. Guess what? It's the great invention of the century called search box, and you just type whatever keywords you like, then hit the magnifier thing and voila a stream of pretty pictures is flooding on your screen. OH WOW I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO LOOK FOR PRETTY PICTURES ON TUMBLR!!! ...and i can't stop tumblr-ing ever since! I fell like reblogging everything it's insane. Pay a visit on my tumblr! http://dailydella.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment